- Matt Barnes, who is finally starting to find his rhythm, and who has stepped in as a starter as of late.
- The Grizzlies are picking up the pace and moving the ball around more than in the past.
- The impact that steal rate and defensive effort have on the Grizzlies’ offensive production and the Grizzlies’ poor 3-point defense.
- The Sixers almost got their first win against the Grizzlies because they don’t play as hard against bad teams.
- Why the Philadelphia rebuilding process seems to be going off the rails: What are they doing that isn’t working?
- Why having leadership on a team full of young guys is important for player development.
- Philadelphia’s GM came from Houston; is the lack of leadership in Philadelphia’s locker room similar to Houston’s leadership problems with Howard and Harden?
- Should the NBA adopt relegation? (Phil said “regulation” but we were both pretty tired so we’ll let that slide) How would that work?
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below: