- The win over Boston and Tony Allen’s big game, and proof that the Grizzlies do know how to win from behind this year
- Mike Conley is injured already. Is this a trend? Should the Grizzlies consider that when going to re-sign him?
- Is Mario Chalmers a viable backup plan if they trade or choose not to re-sign Conley?
- The Grizzlies’ struggle to find an identity this year—they don’t have the personnel to only play one way they want to play.
- Is “small ball” a fad or is it really where basketball is going? How much of it depends on personnel groupings?
- How much of a team’s style of play comes from the coach, and how much comes from the front office (on teams that aren’t the Grizzlies)?
- Joerger’s lineups as making do with what he has.
- The rumored Courtney Lee for Kevin Martin swap and what the Grizzlies should be doing at the deadline
- Would Allen Crabbe be a good Grizzly?
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below: