- The latest NBA GM survey says the Grizzlies will be the 7th seed in the West; Kevin agrees with that, and Phil thinks it’s too low, so…
- Official Beyond the Arc Pod Predictions:
- Phil: 53–29, 4th seed
- Kevin: 46–36, 7th seed
- How excited Kevin is for the upcoming season even though that may seem like a pessimistic win total prediction.
- Optimism about Fizdale vs. optimism about Joerger — Starting over after years of Hollins and Joerger influence, the seeming unity among the Grizzlies FO, coaching, and the roster
- Zach Randolph in the bench: a stealth attack primed to demolish second units?
- Troy Williams and Jordan Adams: who stays and who goes?
- What to watch for in the Grizzlies’ season opener against Minnesota, and the possibility of rest during the season’s first back-to-back.
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below: