- Marc Gasol broke his foot in Monday night’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers
- With Gasol out, maybe for the rest of the year, should the Grizzlies blow it up and start the rebuilding process?
- Now that Gasol is injured, does Ryan Hollins get signed for the year?
- Why did the Grizzlies fall apart down the stretch against Portland after such a close game?
- Is it going to be better to give up the pick to Denver this year or next year? Do they have to do that now?
- Kevin says the plan should be to bring in young players, have a down year next year and reload, but avoid “blowing it up” and being bad for several years.
- Do the Grizzlies need to evaluate whether Dave Joerger is the coach they want for the future?
- What if the Grizzlies brought in Meyers Leonard this summer? Would he be a good fit?
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below: